Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sony Trinitron 36 "TV. Sound but no video?

Sony Trinitron 36 "TV. Sound but no video?

Model # kv32f513 2002, it was flashing when I turned by chance, but it was only the Video, which was shut down, not the entire power supply was still on TV. Then fixed after about ten minutes or so, but now I cannot get any video to show up to a the inputs. I wanted to try to see if the timer is set and it was empty. Something I noticed when he was going on and was out of the standby / timer blinks 5 Times, then pause, then repeat. Its still doing it now actually. Anyone have any idea? I called the TV repair guy and his $ 100 just to diagnose it. MODEL # KV32FS13 first was wrong, I kept the S for a 5th Just remembered. I could see the "Menu Options" Fine, if the image stopped flashing. Perhaps the some rules.

Read more here.


No comments: