Friday, October 5, 2012

Plasma TV repair. Learn from my mistakes.

www.tvrepairinfo.com Here are the numbers I found on my replacement power supply board. LJ4104217A I spent a lot of time and money on this plasma TV only to learn what not to do in the future. I heard people say it’s best to change both buffer boards with the Y-sustain board but I thought I knew better. Apparently not in the case of this Samsung TV. Oh well at least I learned something I could share with others. If your an advanced technician and would like to learn more about Plasma TV repair here is a link to an ebook on the subject. davestv.damon789pla.click2sell.eu Please take note Damons Ebook is pretty advanced info although his book does have some sections that show pictures of symptoms and their likely causes.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

 

Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata has likened pessimistic Wii U responses to concerns expressed about the console’s predecessor in 2006. “For the Wii, before its launch and right after its announcement, the feedback was similar to that of the Wii U,” he told shareholders.
nintendo wii u – Bing News

Read more about this topic in Television repairs or cheap tv repair just click here.

No comments: